4.6.09

Contestar con letras o títulos de canciones
Qué opinas sobre:
01-La amistad: “Don't you mess up, mess up, I don't wanna loose you” Colbie Caillat.

02- El amor: “Do you want a piece of me?" Britney

03- La soledad: “My life would suck without you" Kelly Clarkson

04- Los políticos: ...

05- Los problemas que se nos presentan: “Hakuna Matata, means no worries for the rest of your days" Timon y Pumba (?)

06- Los hombres/mujeres: “ You're like my first bad habit, I can't live without it" Vanessa Hudgens

07- Amores pasajeros: “Girls just wanna have fun" Cyndi Lauper

08- Último amor: "Provocame" JAJAJAJAJAJ pero en vez de mujer, hombre x)

Qué le dirías a:
09- Tus amigos: “But, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour. I'll be there for you, like I've been there before. I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too. (...) No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me. Seems like you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me. Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with, someone I'll always laugh with, even at my worst, I'm best with you." ni idea, la de Friends (testamento jajaja) los amo con mi vida amigos

10- Esa persona que no pudo ser: "Desde aquel momento en que te vi descifre que nunca serias para mi" Belanova

11- Amigos que viven lejos: “No importa donde estas, si vienes o si vas" Alejandro Lerner

12- Amigos que ya no están: “siempre estarán en mi esos buenos recuerdos que pasamos sin saber” Idem

Popurrí:

13- Ideología de vida: “I live for the day" Lindsay Lohan

14-Situacion sentimental: “Someone is there, waiting for my song, I'm only looking for someone who sings along" Aselin Debison

15- Deseos: " Don't look back in anger" Oasis

16-Donde te gustaria vivir?: “I want to be a part of it - new york, new york (...) I wanna wake up in a city, that doesn't sleep, and find Im king of the hill - top of the heap (...) I'll make a brand new start of it - in old new york, if I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere. It's up to you - new york, new york" Frank Sinatra

17- Despídete: " It's over now" Natasha Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Hermoso Floor :)
    Me encantaron todas, sobre todo la 09 y la 16.
    Te amoooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete

oh por dios oh por dios! que emocion!